Farfetch’s Dream Assembly, will hold a ‘demo day’ on June 11th, in London, to celebrate the end of the second cohort of the programme. The event will be hosted by Farfetch CEO, José Neves and will feature presentations from the innovative tech start-ups in the luxury fashion space to a selected pool of external investors and brands.
365体育官网Farfetch (NYSE: FTCH) is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Farfetch Dream Assembly is the company’s incubator programme. The fashion and retail tech accelerator offers promising start-ups a programme of education, mentorship, networking opportunities, early-stage funding, and access to investors.
365体育官网The start-ups presenting at the demo day are:
- Thrift+, making it easy for retailers, brands and individuals to donate clothing, shoes & accessories to charity;
- Save Your Wardrobe, a digital wardrobe management app;
- To the Market, a turnkey solution for ethical manufacturing and sourcing of apparel, accessories and home goods;
- Panoply City, a European online fashion rental service;
- Material World, a monthly subscription service where stylists curate pre-owned designer items.
- Good on You, a leading source for trusted ethical brand ratings;
- Sozie, an app for online shoppers aimed at reducing returns; and
- EON Group, a Digital Identity company for fashion, apparel and retail.
365体育官网Dream Assembly’s second cohort focused on sustainability. The companies chosen for the programme are from seed-stage start-ups which are for-profit, but also drive social or environmental benefit and include businesses working in the donation, resale and rental spaces, as well as manufacturing.
José Neves, Farfetch CEO, said:
365体育官网“The work being done by these companies is really impressive, not least in the area of sustainability. The companies taking part in the demo day mix commerciality with social and environmental benefits. I am delighted that they have been able to access Farfetch’s expertise in the luxury fashion and technology industries and I very much look forward to their presentations on demo day.”